Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Promises Promises

Pricked by love's thorns
I decided not to love again
or at least I will not be loving
the way I have been
u know Blindly loving and only feeling what
my heart emanates
ignoring all of its guilty pleasures.
it always resonates
My mind almost tricked me into believing
it's constantly deceiving, me
Always falling for the lamest tricks
How sick
one must be to think that people
mustn't live up to one's expectations
As high as they may seem to be
 it is required to be apart of my team.
Things aren't always what they seem, so it seems
u c my heart constantly makes the same mistakes
only loving  
those that are emotionally unavailable
and for some strange
reason i choose to love them with no eyes
all cus that feelin on the inside
keepin me content
well it used to
Relationships should be fruitful
Until time reveals the truthful and I begin
to despise the real deal about
who they were didn't reflect on the outside
finally realizing their intent
I sit and realize all the wasted time spent


And Vow not to do it again...



No comments:

Post a Comment