Wednesday, September 5, 2012

the way u make me feel....

Feeling blessed 
reawakened and alive
no long feeling dead on the inside
he kissed me with the  kiss of life
and now i am feeling everything will be all right
i feel so free from all of those things
that were holding me back
realizing that their was nothing i ever lacked
ignited the flame within
 inspired me to be the best i could be
although i was already flying high 
made me realize that this was only the beginning of the ride
life isn't over it only just begun
so i stopped crying like all has been said and done
no reason to despair, i will always be there 
as you can see is what he said to me
And i just smiled and realized that what
was said is true.
 That's why I will always care for you.
Time distance and space can't keep us apart
i guess that's why your name is tatted on my heart
Even if we ever have to part ways
i will love u always
 Always -Pebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment