Wednesday, September 5, 2012

love don't live here anymore... =(

Heart be still
what time reveals
often to our dismay
everything you pray or prey on
is not what is seems
What the dreams didn't reveal
real life has a way of doing so
u see the halo
turns to horns
realizing i was forlorn
i begin to pick up the pieces to
the puzzle that was torn apart in my mind
thought u were one of a kind
realized u are just like all the rest
my heart protests what your very
mouth confessed
surely u jest
however i know the truth is in the joke
my heart has become the laughing stock of my mind
once again
because it knew how this story was going to end
but my heart blinded by love thought what was
wasn't really what it seemed
it seems like my life has been themed
no longer excited due to love sometimes being unrequited
I have decided to stand alone.
even though my heart aches and is in need of repair
i will not despair
Moving on is all I can do
biggest mistake is loving you so hard
had i not i wouldn't feel so scarred
right now
As i bow out gracefully
no longer wondering aimlessly
as my heart painfully
puts up a sign of no vacancy
cus love don't live here anymore and I'm
not sure if it will ever be welcome again.
Hearts can even be broken by "friends".

Broken Again - Hil St. Soul





No comments:

Post a Comment