Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cloaked Thoughts

i find myself at a crossroads in life
pondering a choice between present and future
the present is familiar but it isn't always pleasant
the future is cloaked in the unknown 

Wondering what threads
would adorn me today

As i look through my wardrobe
I pick out the best outfit that suits me

Something not so tight
Fitting just right

At least I thought i picked the right outfit tonight
But somehow now that I step outside of the house
everything doesn't look alright anymore

The way the outfit laid on my curves
Got on my nerves

So I went home and changed

Now this new outfit...
Well lets just say I got to get used to
the way it flows

But the nods i get when I step outside
this girl knows
she looks fine

Now i know u know this poem has nothing
to do with clothes it represents
my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment