Thursday, March 14, 2013

Unhappily Ever After, Again?

in trying to find answers

i got even more lost

something about not seeing the forest for the trees

some situations have the ability to bring u to ur knees

bid u adieu

or even

make u at ease

love sometimes can be a tease

especially when one

forgets that it's we and

not just me

in a relationship

I almost had a fit

Then I had to learn to let go

Even though my heart

Mind body didn't want to do so

Somethings just have to be done

Life changes

people that were so familiar

have now become strangers

Its as if u never knew them

Wondering why did your heart even choose them

to begin with

Disappearing in a fine mist

leaving me with no one to speak my language

Feeling the anguish

I decided to finally let go

See what the future decides to show this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment