Saturday, February 9, 2013

Back On Point

tear drenched cheeks
fear begins to speak
louder today
than yesterday
feeling the change in seasons
so no reason to cry
it will all be followed by the teasings
the i told you so's and pleadings
How did i get back here?
at a place i vowed to never return to
i had once made up my mind to divorce
the entire concept of love
just because i am sick and tired of the games involved
change names
still the same
nobody got time for all of that
time to grab my life back
out of loves hands
because if  i  don't no telling where i will land
this last time i was caught up
it was  as though i was in
quick sand
lesson learned
 watch what hand
u take
to lead u to freedom
cus right now
my heart is bleeding
i toldja so season in full effect
getting my feelings in check
I was caught slipping
yeah i know i was tripping
B.u.t. I'm back on point


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this poem and can relate entirely!! Peace 17!!

    ReplyDelete