Friday, February 8, 2013

Moonbeam

Moonbeam
Social commotions
Leads to mixed emotions
About my Being
Am I seeing
things clearly?
or am i merely
creating a fantasy image?
So vivid
So real
that i feel
it’s the real thing when it really isn't
or maybe it is
when we are together i feel like we're little kids
having fun living out our inner most desires
so safe to say they were all liars
when they said
there is no such thing as true love
this one seems to have been sent from above
i have come to realize that chivalry was
dead a long time ago
yet this one had decided to show me
that just wasn't so
And He did it with the love that He showed
I was taken aback
to realize and know
that my calcified thinking just had to go
There was no way for us to grow 
until i divorced everything i know and thought i knew
much to my surprise he was making me all over brand new

At first I was startled by the changes b.u.t. with all the
rearranges i began welcoming 
all changes
strange as it seemed
I welcomed Him on my team
Smiles gleam
The moon beams
True love so it seems



No comments:

Post a Comment