Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Loving the view from here...

I finally know what i want in life
I know the type of support i expect
and won't accept anything less than that
why should i
for many years i've been with people that attracted
what they wanted in life
they got a great catch which was me
but can i say the same about them
hmm let me see..
i've dated the good guy and the bad  guy and have
gotten my heart broken my both
Only to realize that i accepted less than i should have
received
So now i am only pursuing those things and people
that please me
Looking at all my future prospects
 i am pleased
A win win choice finally
So no matter what choice I choose to make
I will be happy with my decision
Thats what happens when u clearly define what
u want to yourself
And pick only the options that best reflect
your inner wealth
So instead of loving those that love me
I also have to make sure they are the best
compliment
For surely even the stars cosign what will be
So i am going to sit back and see
just who is the best  compliment for me...
Then i will finally make my choice
In the meantime i am just enjoying the ride
Looking at all my prospects that reflect different
aspects of me inside
This time I am not going to run and hide...
Cus i am no longer afraid of success
Tired of all the mess i have come across
in order to figure it out...
I decided to take another route
Happiness is the key
And that's the path i decided will be
the one for me... 




No comments:

Post a Comment