Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blessed

Since I decided not to settle
Oh how my life has changed
Everything in my life i had to rearrange and i must
say I love the new look
I had to turn a new page in my book of life
And I must say I am admiring the view
I began to c so many new people and ideas
I don't know what to do
So many choices and decisions
What is a girl to do...

Well I will start by taking my time and making
sure this time the choice that i make
Reflects my inner desires and wants
Finally aligned with my own lind
As i listen to the taunts of the past
paying attention making sure I don't make the same choices
that i made last
I guess that will be awfully hard since the prospects
have improved my lot has been enlarged
and the spoils of victory are great
I am free from pain and harm
No longer an arm charm
Respected and loved by many
I am blessed and thankful




No comments:

Post a Comment