Thursday, August 16, 2012

Brokenhearted...

Holding my heart's pieces again
Tears streaming down my face
I realized yet again I made another mistake
I was seeing only what I wanted to c
I guess that is the reason that this has happened to me
Something my third eye did c
But i chose to ignore
I knew once I opened that door
that heartbreak was a possibility
However, i chose to walk thru anyway
I didn't care what anyone had to say
even though i should have listened
They say time heals all wounds but does it really?
Waiting for the day when it will finally heal me
What is wrong I often ask myself
Why do i let these things affect my health
I know my inner wealth
And i guess that's why I am brokenhearted
However, i knew when i first started
that it could go down this way
I ignored all of  the things my friends had to say
Cus i just knew I had all the answers
Now i realize after all is said and done that i really didn't
and must feel the consequence of not knowing
I guess that's the expression my face is now showing
The emptiness inside no longer feeling alive
I tried
and failed
i guess that's why my life derailed
however my growth wasn't curtailed
Cus i know better and will do better...
Next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment