Saturday, January 28, 2017

E-Sensual Thoughts

Sitting here feeling you as though you were here
Thoughts running thru my head
holding on to every word u ever said to me imagining
the moment you gaze into  my eyes
As my temperature begins to rise
i feel the moisture in between my thighs
and I AM BREATHLESS
I Feel the heat emanating from your being
as you gently kiss me on my neck
Feeling your warm embrace
you undress
every garment that falls beneath my waist
 u spread my legs and dive in for a taste, of my cream
I begin to scream, your name repeating it over and over again
as i begin to beg for more
while whispering sweetly in my ear
"you grab me near"
You undress me paying each nipple special attention
no need to mention because visibly total submission can be seen through me
Mission complete
but How could this be?
As you  caress me
i become paralyzed by ur touch
fixated and bounded by your love
Totally surrendering my soul to u with every stroke
At that moment i realized everything said and unsaid was no joke
I felt every word our love making spoke,
volumes
As I lay in silence quaking from the after shocks
Post orgasmic pleasure
u uncovered my hidden treasure
 with pleasure this time, no shame
 my essence tatted with ur name
 a mental cerebral type of thing
And It all began, with u making love to my mind
u made my heart sing
your presence divine
all  my dreams become clear.
But yet I'm still Living in fear
Biggest Problem...
i am here and
You are now over there
So all i can do is conjure u in my mind
And Dream of you until that time...
(╯︵╰,)   ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶



No comments:

Post a Comment